Friday, November 11, 2011

What are you thankful for?

Thanksgiving is just around the corner. The turkey-coma is getting closer. I will be thankful for stretchy yoga pants; what will you be thankful for? Or, who will you be thankful for?

I am thankful for Memens because next weekend we are recording the video footage of my grandfather for his documentary (hint hint Christmas comes shortly after Thanksgiving). The videographer, graphic designers, and interviewers are brilliant! I am so excited to see the final product.

I've just completed my interview questions. It was so easy! If you haven't made an account with Memens, do it now! Start with the DIY and build up from there. You will not regret it. The questions will make you think about your own life, too.

So, who are you thankful for? Show them how thankful you are by making a video documentary for them. Share it with your family, friends, and have a living memory for years to come of that one person for whom you are most thankful.

For information on video documentaries, visit www.memens.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment